1500Pa Strong Suction and Super-Slim 2.7" Good for Pet Hair
( 5 Reviews )
Super-strong 1500Pa Suction Power
freely Cleans From Floor to Carpets
Slim Design 2.7" and 55DB Low Noise
Maximum Suction Adjustment
Picks Up More Pet Hair Than Other Robot Vacuums
Fall Protection Technology
The infrared sensor prevents it from falling off the stairs, ensuring that the robot is always safe to run.
For All Floor Types
The BG600 uses rubber surface suction port and double-sided brush that can easily work on carpets, wood floors and tiles.
With onboard AI technology, BG600 will automatically return to the charging station when power is low.
Magnetic Strip Control
The Robot will automatically avoid the magnetic strip, so you can put it on the stairway or you don't want it to pass.
100 Minutes Runtime
The BG600 cleans up to 100 mins per charge, and a single charge is enough to bring you a clean home.
Multiple Cleaning Modes
Auto cleaning, scheduled cleaning, spot cleaning, max power cleaning, edge cleaning, single room cleaning.
Set a Scheduled Cleaning
You can schedule the robot to start cleaning at a specified time, but make sure the time is set correctly to your local time.
Easily Empty the Dust Bin
Emptying the dust bin can take just two steps: 1.Press bin release button to remove the bin. 2.Open bin’s door to empty.
DC 14.4 V Li-ion 2600 mAh
Dust Collector Capacity:
Max Suction Power:
Auto-Dock and Recharge:
12.4 x 12.4 x 2.7 inches
What voltage is BG600 rated for? How long does it take to charge each time?
● Voltages: 100 - 120V
● Charging Time: 300 - 360 mins
● Run Time: 100 mins
How often do I need to replace the brush and filter? How to order?
For a better cleaning experience, we recommend replacing the accessories once every 2-3 months. You can order directly at our Amazon Store
What is the 3M tape and the roll of magnetic stripping for?
This is a magnetic strip that prevents the robot from crossing the boundaries and the robot automatically avoids it as it approaches it. You can put it on the stairs or wherever you don't want it to pass.
1. Measure and cut Magnetic Stripe to your desired length.
2. Firmly place Magnetic Stripe on the ground to create a barrier.
3. Vacuum Cleaner will not pass over the Magnetic Stripe.
What if BG600 suddenly cannot be activated?
1. Make sure the main power switch is in the ON position.
2. Make sure the battery is fully charged.
3. Replace the batteries (2 AAA) in the remote control.
4. Make sure the remote control is within range (16 ft/5 m) of robot.
5. If you still have trouble, turn off the main power switch, wait then turn it back on. If these suggestions don't help, please contact us at email@example.com for more assistance.
What should I do if I can't schedule cleaning?
1. Make sure the main power switch on the bottom of robot is turned on.
2. Make sure the time, time of day (AM/PM), and the scheduled time have been set correctly.
3. Check if robot’s power is too low to start cleaning.
( 5 Reviews )
Amazing robot vacuum
This is amazing robot vacuum. cleaning very well and very quiet. very like this vacuum because every time it is go out battery , it automatically return the charger by itself. Also save me a lot time for cleaning my room. Now no more worry about cleaning my room because the robot vacuum do it for me.
Bought this to upgrade my existing robotic vacuum cleaner and this didn’t disappoint at all. Great suction and better algorithm to navigate on tricky spaces. Easy to use and clean. Very affordable as compared to some well known brands. Would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a mid range vacuum cleaner and are open to look beyond big brands for better value for money.
USA: +1-(855)-993-9939Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PST)EU: +44 20 3966 0097Mon-Fri 9AM - 5PM(GMT)